Aniboxx had the pleasure of attending an excellent video marketing event put on by eWhizz, a group of intelligent digital marketing professionals. As video geeks we are always on the look out to learn more, and feel it is our duty to share with you key take away’s from the event.
Here are some crazy stats and figures that are going to blow your mind:
- 1/3 Britons view at least one video a week
- There are more than 1 billion unique visitors on YouTube
- By adding the word ‘video’ to a subject line, open rates boost by 19%
- Video marketing will be 57% of consumer’s internet traffic by the end of 2015
Want to make sure your business moves in the right direction with video? Follow eWhizz’s steps to success:
- Have a video marketing strategy
- Know your customers
- Be creative
- Publishing schedule
- Call to action
- Be picky with the topic or theme
- Consider the length
- Upload video to each social network
- Redirect viewers back home
- Consider mute viewings
- Create interactive shopping experiences
- Report, analyse and improve
On the night eWhizz showed some brilliant video marketing campaigns, including the Three mobile network 2015 #MakeItRight campaign.
Check out this video from the #MakeItRight series.
Book a meeting with team Aniboxx today and let us help your video marketing campaign be a success.